Workshop ‘Brew your own beer’
After getting to know our brewery you might be fascinated by beer and you dream of making your own beer or doing it with friends or colleague’s. Then you should sign in for the ‘brewingtriathlon’
Like a triathlon you do 3 different diciplines:
- A search for taste
Here explained shortly what you can expect of this.
- The workshop takes place in the capital of taste ‘Hasselt’ with view on the canal.
- Online search for taste.
- Brewing day with the theoretics en practice of brewing beer and a detailed explanation of the brewing process.
- Tasting of our home beers.
- Foodpairing with a light lunch: maltbread with local meats and cheeses.
- Course pouring beer.
- Via our blog we keep you in touch about the evolution of the brewed beer.
- Bottlemoment: 5 weeks after the brewingday the beer will be able to be bottled.
- 6 75cl bottles personally brewed beer plus 2 Jessenhofke glasses to take home with you.
- From 10 people 120 euro per person. For individual questions we will look into adding you to an existing group.
You can sign in as a group or individual and we’ll choose a date. For more information you can contact us at email@example.com or 011/25.56.99
Tip: give someone a gift voucher.